Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Diet

Occasionally I’ll substitute the protein portion of my meals with skinless boneless chicken breast
or turkey breast or 97% lean ground beef or tuna. But this is pretty much what I eat 99% of the time.

Breakfast:
20 egg whites = 2 cups
½ cup oatmeal
2 handfuls of spinach or lettuce or broccoli (Romaine hearts from Costco are good)
1 Tbls Udo’s Choice 3 6 9 Oil (EFA’s= Essential Fatty Acids)
5 grams glutamine
1 multi-vitamin (NOW Liquid Multi-Gel’s are my choice)

Mid-morning:
2 scoops whey protein isolate (between 50 – 60 grams of protein)

Lunch:
2 cans Salmon (Starkist wild Atlantic salmon tastes great)
½ cup oatmeal
2 handfuls spinach or lettuce
1 Tbls Udo’s Choice 3 6 9 Oil
1 multi-vitamin

Mid-afternoon:
2 scoops whey protein isolate

Dinner: (This varies a bit)
1 ½ chicken breasts or 6 oz turkey breast or 2 cans salmon
2 – 3 handfuls of salad/spinach
1 Tbls Udo’s Choice 3 6 9 Oil

Evening:
20 egg whites
2 handfuls of spinach or lettuce
5 grams glutamine











Pre-workout:
1 scoop whey protein isolate (I hit the gym at night so I may skip this depending on when I ate my last meal.)
2 scoops NO Explode OR 5 grams creatine and nitric oxide.

Post workout:
1 scoop whey protein isolate
5 grams glutamine

3 comments:

The Bauers said...

He...if your diet is so great--let's see some damn photos of your amazing body--come on already--quit with this humble crap and show us your stuff--we all need some visual motivation. I heard from your Dad--who's not is bad shape for 92, that you look pretty incredible. Put a big picture of you with your kids and amazing wife on the beach in a bathing suit so we can see the CHAD...

The Bauers said...

I have no question that your eating regime works, as it's based on eating every three hours, and eating the right stuff. Most people are not willing to make the commitment from physical transformation--you have, and it shows...finally found a few arm shots of you on your family link to your other blog--really fabulous revelations as to how your picture-perfect wife/mother lost 40 pounds. From what she reveals about her average day--she's more impressive than man I know...hang on this one!

The Bauers said...

Both your wife and you have helped my wife and myself today--and in a very big way...to know we can seriously alter our physical appearance and potentially health--without giving up taste or going hungry. Please continue your blogs, as they are going to make a difference in other people's lives...thank you!

With Love,
Joel & Cherie

PS...As a result of your blogging revelations, I appreciate what my wife does more and have some insights on what she needs and is not getting.